Life Affairs


Sunday, July 10, 2005

I feel healthier le. Whoo hoo ...

I had been feeling rather tired, rather sick, rather unfit the last few weeks. This week I have plenty of sports. So I feeling refresh and fit! Hepe!
_
First I went bowling with CZY and FNY. We had 5 sets of game each. This is the second time I play bowling and so my arm and fingers becomes painful after the games. Besides, ,all my scores are below 100. Argg ... Sad. When can I really master bowling. Acually can de, if bowling is FOC or at a very very low cost. ha ha..
_
Then later in the week, I played table tennis with FNY for one hour and later CZY came and join us for an hour of badminton. I think my badminton skill has improved a lot (!!) but my table tennis skill remain stagnate or even worsen. We had lunch together and we chated more on topics which not many of my friends want to talk about. Ya, I think we had a rather fun day.
_
On saturaday, that "day-dreamer" (yo,if you see this post, dun be angry with that nick ok. I hope not. Don't know what to put for your nick leh) asked me for a run. So we went to the park near his old house to run 6 rounds. To my surprise, I can actually run that 6 rounds non-stop! Wow, I have become fit fit le! muahahaha... happy happy...
_
And now, I don't feel tired leh because I have slept a lot, do a lot of exercise this week. So now, I don't feel like sleeping and decided to spend the remaining time to continue my study on the book of Matthew before I go to church the next morning, err.. later in the morning. Really sad leh. I plan to finish the whole NT this holiday BUT I only finished one quarter of the first book of NT!! But thinking, if I just read without understanding them, I would already be appoaching the last few books le. Because I understand that reading the whole bible without understanding them is so much easy but spending your time unfruitfully loh(because you will never get to understand it without guidance! You will probably see stars!). That is why I have three commentaries in front of me when I study the first book of the NT to have a deeper understanding of the NT. Tedious but worth it. When can I actually finish the whole of NT without not understanding what each verse is saying?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home